PapaG's deli serves raw

  • HANNAH ZAIV
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2008
      Hi. . do people know that Papa G's vegan organic deli near SE 24th and
      Division has some raw things, in addition to salad bar? I stumbled in there
      the other day, thinking I'd just have a plain old boring salad, and was
      surprised and pleased to see they also had raw pizza, raw wraps, several
      salads that weren't just tossed salads, even raw yogurt. It's not gourmet
      like Blossoming Lotus, but it's healthy!

      Is there anyplace else in town now, that I don't know about? I assume
      someone will e-mail it, if there is. It's so great to have so many new and
      aspiring raw foodists around town nowadays, thanks so much to those of you
      who've been so diligently making things happen!

      blessings,
      Hannah Zaiv
    • Dennis
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2008
        "The Yummy Tummy," offering organic live vegan cuisine daily.
        Hours: Sunday - Friday 8:30 - 4:30; catering to go;
        5816 SW Hood Ave.
        503-452-1132
        www.bikrampdx.com
        kitchen@...