Re: [RawWashington] Almond Update

  • Nora Lenz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      Apologies for burdening the entire list with this but I don't want anyone
      who might have missed my earlier messages about almonds (unpasteurized,
      Nonpareil variety, certified organic, $10/lb) to miss the opportunity to
      order.

      The almonds have been harvested and shelled and will be shipped to me on
      Wednesday. I will receive them either this Friday or Monday and will start
      shipping non-local orders thereafter. If you're local and would like to
      pick up, please wait to hear from me about when they'll be available.

      Also, Portlanders (I'm posting this to multiple lists), jfyi, I only need a
      few more orders to justify the expense of bringing them to Portland (thereby
      saving you shipping costs). Please feel free to email your order to me
      directly, or add it to the database.

      Thanks much,
      Nora