  • zoe.a.rem@directory.reed.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2004
      this is in response to the potluck this friday concerning cancer-
      i unfortunatly cannot make it, but last summer my mother was diagnosed with severe lung and liver cancer. there were over 20 tumors in her lungs and liver and two in her spine-
      she went from a moderate vegetarian to completly raw, vegan and organic, with no fruits because sugar feeds tumors.... in february there was one tumor in her spine and one in her lungs- the rest had virtually disappeared. no chemo, no radiation, just being raw and healthy. it was amazing.
      the doctors told her she was goign to die and she's not. she looks great and has looked great throughout this whole process. she exercises and has an amazing body, great skin, toned muscles. eating raw puts your body into its optimal state while curing cancer at the same time.
      this has inspired me to go raw, and although it's hard, i too, have no fear of cancer as long as i can eat raw-

      so have a fun potluck, wish i could come!

      - zoe rem