Friday Potluck at Jim, Sue and Persephone's

  • Sue Nackoney
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2004
      Hi All!

      Thanks Mike for posting our potluck announcement.
      It's a celebration of summer and of Jim's birthday!

      A few notes- please bring a list of ingredients for
      your dish, plenty of food to share with all, and your
      own eating dish and utensils (especially utensils!).
      We want to wind down as dark approaches for
      Persephone's bedtime, so please plan to arrive as
      close to the starting time as possible. Thanks!

      Our address: 324 NE 62nd (between Burnside and Glisan)
      5:30 pm start time
      Our phone (503) 230-8484

      Hope to see many of you!
      Sue