Information: Fubonn Location

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2008
      Hi ~

      Some of the people enjoying the food demos at the Raw and Living Spirit
      Retreat mentioned they are unfamiliar with Fubonn Supermarket. I
      offered to post the address here. It is a wonderful, fun, Asian
      supermarket where one can find great prices on Thai coconuts, durian,
      kelp noodles, etc.

      Fubonn Supermarket
      2850 SE 82nd Ave (South of Division, North of Tibbets)

      Have fun!
      Annette