Free Raw Food Video and Recipes

  • aniphyo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2008
      I hope you're having a great week!
      Mine's been exciting, and I'll share a few bits of news with you.

      1) The Huffington Post --
      I've been invited to write for the Huffington Post, I'm so stoked.
      Read my first article here, "A Day of Delicious, Nutritious, Healthy
      Raw Food":

      http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ani-phyo/a-day-of-delicious-nutrit_b_121297.html

      I put the recipes up on my site in the RECIPES section:

      http://www.aniphyo.com/category/recipes/

      2) I posted up a new uncooking video for "Mulberry & Golden Berry Chutney"
      You can watch it here:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT1QqLK62vQ

      You can also watch the first of 5 episodes shot for VCN Hollywood
      Reporter for Blackberry Cobbler here:

      http://www.virtualchannelnetwork.com/channels/premier_event/

      3) Please VOTE RAW by Aug 31st, this Sunday!
      We need your support to put raw on the map!

      Please vote for me for:

      FAVORITE COOKBOOK AUTHOR (on page 4 of survey)

      and other raw fooders like WE LIKE IT RAW on the VegNews Magazine's
      survey here:

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=2fkh_2bW3o9fkbEWraGcnM9Q_3d_3d

      That's all for now.
      I'll be posting up another video next week for "Lucuma Ice Kream", a
      popular S. American ice cream flavor. My recipe uses cashews and
      lucuma powder, and is sweetened with yacon syrup. Keep a lookout for
      it...the ice kream tastes like caramel and molasses.....ymmmmm

      at
      www.AniPhyo.com