Two Potlucks this week

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2004
      Hello group!

      I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. There are two potlucks
      this week, both were announced in the events section of
      http://www.rawportland.org

      This week is the monthly Eden Health Ministries potluck. It is on
      the third Thursday of each month. The potluck for June is cancelled.
      Call them for directions, do not use mapquest! Contact me if you are
      interested in carpooling.

      This is from the rawportland.org blog-
      Jim and Sue are hosting a potluck in their home on Friday, May
      21st , starting at 5:30 pm. All are welcome! Location is : 324 NE
      62nd Ave, Portland 503-230-8484
      Their website is http://www.livinspoonful.com/about.html

      Mike

      From : Peter Iijima <peter@...>
      Subject : Pot Luck

      Cancer Doesn't Scare Me Any More And What I'd Do If It Did

      This is a potluck you won't want to miss. We will explore ways you
      can protect yourself from cancer. If you already suffer from it, we
      will provide you with a number of options that are helping others.

      Many people have healed from cancer by only changing their diet and
      lifestyle. However, others want to do more. We will be sharing many
      resources you can choose from that have proven successful.

      Everyone knows someone who has cancer, so come and arm yourself with
      information you can use and share with friends.

      Bring along a raw food dish to share and copies of the recipe. If
      you're new to raw foods, feel free to bring a plate of fresh fruit or
      vegetables. Also bring your own table service. Call us for
      directions. Reservations appreciated. 503-518-3632.

      Pete, Geneva & Crystal Iijima
      Eden Health Ministries
      20349 S. Leland Rd.
      Oregon City OR 97045
    • Sue Nackoney
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2004
        Hi All!

        Thanks Mike for posting our potluck announcement.
        It's a celebration of summer and of Jim's birthday!

        A few notes- please bring a list of ingredients for
        your dish, plenty of food to share with all, and your
        own eating dish and utensils (especially utensils!).
        We want to wind down as dark approaches for
        Persephone's bedtime, so please plan to arrive as
        close to the starting time as possible. Thanks!

        Our address: 324 NE 62nd (between Burnside and Glisan)
        5:30 pm start time
        Our phone (503) 230-8484

        Hope to see many of you!
        Sue