Re: [RawPortland] Friday 8/14 Event with a special guest from India

  • RAJAN PANCHAVARNAM
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2008
      Hi Brion,
         Good Morning. I was trying to reach "Anandi Vaithialingam" from Auroville, India. I do have similar thoughts and would like to explore raw vegan in indian cooking.I live in Bethany (near Beaverton) with my family. I left couple of messages with this phone number Tel. 971 404 7829. I would like to reach her.

      Thanks
      Rajan