Friday 8/14 Event with a special guest from India

  • Brion Oliver
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2008
      A special guest from Auroville, India!

      My Experience with Live Foods

      Anandi Vaithialingam was born in Pondicherry, S. India and has been living in the intentional spiritual community of Auroville for the past 15 years. Recently she completed the Live Food Chef Training Course at the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center in Arizona.

      This evening is meant to share her positive experiences of living on live foods. She will demonstrate a few live food dishes for all to taste.

      Upon her return home back to Auroville in September 2008, she wants to open a live food restaurant for which she is inviting donations.

      August 15th,- Friday 7 – 9pm
      Berkowitz-Hoffmann Residence
      2015 NW Flanders #409
      Portland, OR 97209

      RSVP
      Tel. 971 404 7829

    • RAJAN PANCHAVARNAM
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 2008
        Hi Brion,
           Good Morning. I was trying to reach "Anandi Vaithialingam" from Auroville, India. I do have similar thoughts and would like to explore raw vegan in indian cooking.I live in Bethany (near Beaverton) with my family. I left couple of messages with this phone number Tel. 971 404 7829. I would like to reach her.

        Thanks
        Rajan