Almonds

  • Nora Lenz
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 10, 2008
      Hi All,
      I spoke with the farmer yesterday and the almonds will be ready by Labor Day.  Also, he has quoted me a price a bit lower than he had previously indicated, so I am able to drop my price as well, to $10/lb.  This is a fantastic deal for farm-fresh, certified organic, UNpasteurized Nonpareil almonds.

      The databases are open and will remain so indefinitely but sooner is better than later if you want to order or amend your existing order.  Please email me or post if you have problems navigating the databases, or have questions about the almonds.  Thank you!
      All the best,
      Nora

    • Carolyn Loubiere
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 11, 2008
        Nora,
            Hi,I will get 5 lbs from you.Thanks,Carolyn Loubiere

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1, 2011
          Hi All,
          Just wanted to let everyone know who has emailed me that I am just collecting orders/inquiries at this time so don’t worry if you don’t hear back from me right away.  I will send out a group email to everyone who’s ordered with details about pricing, delivery/pick up, etc., as soon as I have them.  It’s going to be a super busy month so this may have to wait till late August or even early September.  If you don’t hear from me by Labor Day or thereabouts, feel free to send another email.  Speaking of delivery, if I get enough orders from one concentrated area, like Seattle, I may be able to arrange a group drop.
          Thank you!
          Nora
          Declare your independence from “health care” industries which thrive on misery!
          www.RawSchool.com
          www.NoMoreVetBills.com