Re: [RE][RawPortland] More fresh organic Macadamias

  • Nora Lenz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2008

      Hi Tanya,
      I have closed ordering on the other databases but didn't bother on the Portland one because there were no orders.  I added your order but it will depend on the quantity I receive.  I'm thinking I've already oversold.  I will know more in the next few days.  I think 15 pounds will fit in one of the large flat rate boxes ($13 to ship).  I may not post additional info here so if you haven't heard from me in a week or so, feel free to email me.  Thanks much.
      Nora