Raw Chocolate

  • tcce@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2004
      Mike,

      I thought I would give this a try again. If you still have some of the raw chocolate I am going to be up by the airport Monday May 17 and could drop by and buy that chocolate finally.

      Directions from Glison St or E. Burnside where my daughter lives would be great.

      If this Monday does not work I will be back up June 7th and could pick it up then.

      Sorry to take so long about this. It is a long, long story of upset within the extended family about raw foods and some of my older children taking a lot of our (my husband and I) energy and time.

      I will wait to hear from you,
      Tammy

      Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!