RE: [RawPortland] Postponing Juliano dinner Dance

  • younger Gene
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2008
      Hello Bill,

      I am sad to see that it fell through. I know that you put a lot of erergy into this event.

      Perhaps something even better will show up.

      Blessings,

      GENE YOUNGER                 360-326-8984  (Office)  503-708-1690 (Cell)

       blog:  http://www.clearvisionnaturally.com/news/  (Nutrition and Eyesight)

       www.clearvisionnaturally.com

      To: wmilmoe@...
      From: wMilmoe@...
      Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 18:47:33 -0400
      Subject: [RawPortland] Postponing Juliano dinner Dance

      Juliano is an amazing Chef and Rawfoods is definitely a way to have more energy and reduce our risk of many common dis-eases. Social dance is a great way to socialize, exercise and a structured safe creative outlet.
      Not enough interest yet from either the rawfoods people or the dancers to make this event happen so we are postponing the event indefinitely.  Thank you all so much for your support and interest.  Bless you!

      http://7.wmilmoe. com/juliano8608d innerdance