Looking for a ride to raw food retreat in Medford

  • libbyechu88
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10 3:04 PM
      Hello,
      I am trying to get to Victoria Boutenko's "Joy for Life" raw food
      retreat in Medford next Sunday or Monday July 13-14th.
      I am flying into Portland from N.C. and would like to share a ride/gas
      with anyone going. Please let me know if you are willing to share your
      space............thanks, Blessings, Libbye