VITA-MIX 3600

  • eyeguy927
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008
      I am selling a Vita-Mix 3600. It is advertised on Craigslist for
      $200. And in appreciation for all the benefits I have received from
      the Raw Food Community I will acccept your reasonable offer. Please
      call me at 503-708-1690 or 360-326-8984. Or email me at
      gene@....

      This Vita-Mix Blender was purchased and rarely used by a local
      Pastor and his wife. It works great and is just like new. This model
      has the Stainless Steel housing and container with a juice spicket
      with a very powerful motor. Gabrielle Chavez says that it is almost
      impossible to wear out the Vita-Mix motor. It is ideal for green
      smoothies, ice creame, soups, nut milk and general blending.

      The family used the Vita-Mix some in the summer to make ice-cream
      and occasionally made hot soup in it. They retired and
      have 'downsized' their personal belongings.

      I already have a blender and it is my job to sell this loved and
      cared for machine. (see a photo on Craigslist)

      It has only the wet container but will make bread if you purchase
      the dry container.

      I live in Vancouver but work in Portland several days every week so
      I could deliver it to you if necessary. (I could even bring it to
      our next Raw Food Potluck Meeet-up.)

      Thanks, Gene Younger
    • Kristin Odegaard
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008
        Hi there,

        Is the vita mix still available? I am very interested.

        -Kristin