July 4 cob party and raw potluck

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 9:18 PM
      Thomas and I would like to invite barbeque independents to come to our house at 772
      Division St. in Oregon City this Friday any time between 9 and 5. We
      will be stomping sand, red clay and straw to add another layer to the
      growing cob wall out front and breaking about 1 for a tasty raw (potluck) lunch.
      I'll provide the American apple pie and macadamia nut ice cream! RSVP if
      you know you're coming, even at the last minute, thanks.
      Gabrielle
      503-650-4447