Early Bird discount for the raw and living spirit retreat disappearing soon

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2008
      You are invited to a life changing event--the 2008 Raw and Living Spirit
      Retreat right here in the Portland this August 26-29. Once again we'll
      have world class speakers on every aspect of a sustainable raw food
      lifestyle, food demos, incredible food, movies, swimming, stargazing,
      yoga and all the spaciousness and beauty of Camp Adams nestled between
      two wild glacier fed creeks under the big trees. Choose a bunk in a
      cabin or your own special campsite, the retreat tuition plus 3 nights
      and all meals and snacks are included in one great price. Get the
      early bird discount and more information by registering at our website,
      www.rawandlivingspirit.org before July 1, email or call me at 503-650-4447
      Gabrielle Chavez