Hello PDX!

  • Jeanette
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2008
      I am currently living in NW Washington, and am thinking about moving
      to Portland in the fall. I am a raw vegan, permaculturist and
      musician. I am very interested in connecting with others to create
      lasting and positive change for all earthkind. My assumption is that
      Portland is a mecca of sorts for people "like me", what are your
      thoughts on this? I am especially interested in job opportunities in
      the above realms. Any and all information for a Portland newbie like
      me is much appreciated. Thanks very much!