Help!

  • Kerry Jaramillo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2004
      I made too many chapati flat breads for tonights dinner at Omega
      Cafe. I've been eating as many as I can and still I have two dozen
      left. Anyone interested in a free sample? Come on by between 6-8p.

      Peace,
      Kerry

      Ps. Big thanks and mad love to all who supported HOLY CHOW's
      premier. It went great and I couldn't have done it without you.