Re: I'm moving and selling more health-related items by the minute.

  • staroseltseva
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 10, 2008
      mmm, I think I'd like those crackers.

      --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "vegnraw" <vegnraw@...> wrote:

      > If you are short on cash and are interested in any items I posted,
      > please contact me(503-227-4127) and we can negotiate a fair price.
      > I also have lost of Livin Spoonful dehydrated crackers, maca,
      > mesquite, and spices.
      > Oh ya, I have a BlueMax floor lamp for light therapy that I'd like to
      > lose before i move!

    • Sally
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 14, 2008
        Saturday 6/21
        5 pm - 8 pm (Lecture at 6:30 pm)
        People's Food Co-Op Community Room (3029 SE 21st Ave, Portland 97202)

        Victoria Boutenko, award-winning author of several best-selling
        books on raw and living foods will present her inspiring new
        lecture, packed with revolutionary information.

        Greens Can Save Your Life! Victoria will present the latest
        scientific research on the raw food diet, the signs of
        malnourishment and how to avoid it, staying on a raw diet in the
        midst of temptations, helping children to eat healthfully, common
        mistakes that occur on a raw food diet, green smoothies - an easy
        way to enjoy greens, and much more!

        Cost: $10 in advance, $15 at the door
        (price includes green smoothie and handouts)

        Space is limited! Reserve your spot at www.rawfood.meetup.com/206
        or contact Sally at rawpdx@... or 503-477-6727.

        For more information about Victoria, please visit www.rawfamily.com

        This event is hosted by The Portland Raw and Living Food Group.
      • squiddrifter
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 14, 2008
          Hi
          Can I reserve two spots?
          How do I do that? I am new to raw fooding and this web group. Thanks
          Misti

          --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Sally" <gga2pdx@...> wrote:

          > Saturday 6/21
          > 5 pm - 8 pm (Lecture at 6:30 pm)
          > People's Food Co-Op Community Room (3029 SE 21st Ave, Portland 97202)
          >
          > Victoria Boutenko, award-winning author of several best-selling
          > books on raw and living foods will present her inspiring new
          > lecture, packed with revolutionary information.
          >
          > Greens Can Save Your Life! Victoria will present the latest
          > scientific research on the raw food diet, the signs of
          > malnourishment and how to avoid it, staying on a raw diet in the
          > midst of temptations, helping children to eat healthfully, common
          > mistakes that occur on a raw food diet, green smoothies - an easy
          > way to enjoy greens, and much more!
          >
          > Cost: $10 in advance, $15 at the door
          > (price includes green smoothie and handouts)
          >
          > Space is limited! Reserve your spot at www.rawfood.meetup.com/206
          > or contact Sally at rawpdx@... or 503-477-6727.
          >
          > For more information about Victoria, please visit www.rawfamily.com
          >
          > This event is hosted by The Portland Raw and Living Food Group.

        • Christine Chowning
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 15, 2008

            Misti,

            Here is the information to register.