Re: I'm moving and selling more health-related items by the minute.

  • vegnraw
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 10, 2008
      If you are short on cash and are interested in any items I posted,
      please contact me(503-227-4127) and we can negotiate a fair price.
      I also have lost of Livin Spoonful dehydrated crackers, maca,
      mesquite, and spices.
      Oh ya, I have a BlueMax floor lamp for light therapy that I'd like to
      lose before i move!
    • staroseltseva
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 10, 2008
        mmm, I think I'd like those crackers.

        --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "vegnraw" <vegnraw@...> wrote:

        > If you are short on cash and are interested in any items I posted,
        > please contact me(503-227-4127) and we can negotiate a fair price.
        > I also have lost of Livin Spoonful dehydrated crackers, maca,
        > mesquite, and spices.
        > Oh ya, I have a BlueMax floor lamp for light therapy that I'd like to
        > lose before i move!

      • Sally
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 14, 2008
          Saturday 6/21
          5 pm - 8 pm (Lecture at 6:30 pm)
          People's Food Co-Op Community Room (3029 SE 21st Ave, Portland 97202)

          Victoria Boutenko, award-winning author of several best-selling
          books on raw and living foods will present her inspiring new
          lecture, packed with revolutionary information.

          Greens Can Save Your Life! Victoria will present the latest
          scientific research on the raw food diet, the signs of
          malnourishment and how to avoid it, staying on a raw diet in the
          midst of temptations, helping children to eat healthfully, common
          mistakes that occur on a raw food diet, green smoothies - an easy
          way to enjoy greens, and much more!

          Cost: $10 in advance, $15 at the door
          (price includes green smoothie and handouts)

          Space is limited! Reserve your spot at www.rawfood.meetup.com/206
          or contact Sally at rawpdx@... or 503-477-6727.

          For more information about Victoria, please visit www.rawfamily.com

          This event is hosted by The Portland Raw and Living Food Group.
        • squiddrifter
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 14, 2008
            Hi
            Can I reserve two spots?
            How do I do that? I am new to raw fooding and this web group. Thanks
            Misti

            --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Sally" <gga2pdx@...> wrote:

            > Saturday 6/21
            > 5 pm - 8 pm (Lecture at 6:30 pm)
            > People's Food Co-Op Community Room (3029 SE 21st Ave, Portland 97202)
            >
            > Victoria Boutenko, award-winning author of several best-selling
            > books on raw and living foods will present her inspiring new
            > lecture, packed with revolutionary information.
            >
            > Greens Can Save Your Life! Victoria will present the latest
            > scientific research on the raw food diet, the signs of
            > malnourishment and how to avoid it, staying on a raw diet in the
            > midst of temptations, helping children to eat healthfully, common
            > mistakes that occur on a raw food diet, green smoothies - an easy
            > way to enjoy greens, and much more!
            >
            > Cost: $10 in advance, $15 at the door
            > (price includes green smoothie and handouts)
            >
            > Space is limited! Reserve your spot at www.rawfood.meetup.com/206
            > or contact Sally at rawpdx@... or 503-477-6727.
            >
            > For more information about Victoria, please visit www.rawfamily.com
            >
            > This event is hosted by The Portland Raw and Living Food Group.

          • Christine Chowning
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 15, 2008

              Misti,

              Here is the information to register.