Almonds Database

  • Nora Lenz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2008
      Hi All,
      I've gotten a few messages from people who are having trouble entering their orders on the
      databases, so I wanted to extend the offer to anyone who wants to order to send their info directly
      to me via email. I need your full name, email address, city of residence, phone number (not
      absolutely necessary, but helpful), quantity desired, whether you'll be picking up or wanting them
      shipped and your preferred payment method. Also, bear in mind that I will not need payment until
      you either pick them up or I'm ready to ship. Thank you!
      Best wishes,
      Nora