Raw potluck in NE

  • rrawgirly
    Message 1 of 6 , May 13, 2004
      hey crew, tis that time again...u guessed it....RAW POTLUCK SEASON.
      So Mike had a lovley one last night w/ devine pastas, tempura...the
      best.. and a jouous cream pie to top it off.yummmm!!!!!!! So I want
      to let everyone know that I will be having another potluck on Mon.
      the 31st! Last time we were a little small so get all you'r buddies
      and head over to 4422 NE 27th and Prescott @ 6:30 for a memorial
      feast..acception you and your's must bring the trimmings; it is a
      potluck..so come enjoy w/ you'r community.. please bring friends!!
      peace and stuff....Lauralin
    • rrawgirly
      Message 2 of 6 , May 24, 2004
        just wanted to remind everyone about the potluck at 4422 NE 27th and
        Prescott, at 6:30 one week from today. So otherwise, Monday the
        31st. Memorial Day and all!! So come eat dance and be merry. I also
        want to suggest anyone bring friends, and drums or musical
        instruments if so desired. As well as utensils. If you have anyone
        questions you can reach me, aka Lauralin at 503.493.3698 Peace all