I'm moving and selling more health-related items by the minute.

  • vegnraw
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 8 7:41 PM
      I wanted to include pictures of the items but I don't think it's an
      option. I included the items I posted earlier too.

      -I have a Waterwise 4000 countertop distiller. Just get on google if
      you want a visual. It's only 6 months old and I have 5 replacement
      carbon filters to go with it. I'll sell for $250 and since you are in
      Portland, you don't have to pay for shipping!

      -I also have a Wellness carafe with a few extra filters. $30.

      -I have a black walnut, wormwood, and clove tincture that is brand new
      and sealed. You can only get this on Dr. Hulda Clark's site. $15.

      -I have some maca and mesquite that I won't be able to use before I
      go. Free. And Health Force Nutritionals Intestinal Movement Formula. Free.
    • vegnraw
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 10 9:10 PM
        If you are short on cash and are interested in any items I posted,
        please contact me(503-227-4127) and we can negotiate a fair price.
        I also have lost of Livin Spoonful dehydrated crackers, maca,
        mesquite, and spices.
        Oh ya, I have a BlueMax floor lamp for light therapy that I'd like to
        lose before i move!
      • staroseltseva
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 10 9:21 PM
          mmm, I think I'd like those crackers.

          --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "vegnraw" <vegnraw@...> wrote:

          > If you are short on cash and are interested in any items I posted,
          > please contact me(503-227-4127) and we can negotiate a fair price.
          > I also have lost of Livin Spoonful dehydrated crackers, maca,
          > mesquite, and spices.
          > Oh ya, I have a BlueMax floor lamp for light therapy that I'd like to
          > lose before i move!

        • Sally
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 14 2:12 PM
            Saturday 6/21
            5 pm - 8 pm (Lecture at 6:30 pm)
            People's Food Co-Op Community Room (3029 SE 21st Ave, Portland 97202)

            Victoria Boutenko, award-winning author of several best-selling
            books on raw and living foods will present her inspiring new
            lecture, packed with revolutionary information.

            Greens Can Save Your Life! Victoria will present the latest
            scientific research on the raw food diet, the signs of
            malnourishment and how to avoid it, staying on a raw diet in the
            midst of temptations, helping children to eat healthfully, common
            mistakes that occur on a raw food diet, green smoothies - an easy
            way to enjoy greens, and much more!

            Cost: $10 in advance, $15 at the door
            (price includes green smoothie and handouts)

            Space is limited! Reserve your spot at www.rawfood.meetup.com/206
            or contact Sally at rawpdx@... or 503-477-6727.

            For more information about Victoria, please visit www.rawfamily.com

            This event is hosted by The Portland Raw and Living Food Group.
          • squiddrifter
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 14 9:48 PM
              Hi
              Can I reserve two spots?
              How do I do that? I am new to raw fooding and this web group. Thanks
              Misti

              --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Sally" <gga2pdx@...> wrote:

              > Saturday 6/21
              > 5 pm - 8 pm (Lecture at 6:30 pm)
              > People's Food Co-Op Community Room (3029 SE 21st Ave, Portland 97202)
              >
              > Victoria Boutenko, award-winning author of several best-selling
              > books on raw and living foods will present her inspiring new
              > lecture, packed with revolutionary information.
              >
              > Greens Can Save Your Life! Victoria will present the latest
              > scientific research on the raw food diet, the signs of
              > malnourishment and how to avoid it, staying on a raw diet in the
              > midst of temptations, helping children to eat healthfully, common
              > mistakes that occur on a raw food diet, green smoothies - an easy
              > way to enjoy greens, and much more!
              >
              > Cost: $10 in advance, $15 at the door
              > (price includes green smoothie and handouts)
              >
              > Space is limited! Reserve your spot at www.rawfood.meetup.com/206
              > or contact Sally at rawpdx@... or 503-477-6727.
              >
              > For more information about Victoria, please visit www.rawfamily.com
              >
              > This event is hosted by The Portland Raw and Living Food Group.

            • Christine Chowning
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 15 2:21 PM

                Misti,

                Here is the information to register.