The Portland Raw & Living Food Meetup Group Presents Tonya Zavasta

  • rcchowning
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2008
      Announcing a new meeting for The Portland Raw & Living Food Meetup
      Group!

      Save the Date! Tonya Zavasta to present A Raw Food Miracle
      What: Save the Date! Tonya Zavasta to present A Raw Food Miracle

      When: Saturday, August 30, 2:00 PM

      Where: Click the link below to find out!

      Meeting Description: I am very excited to announce that Raw food
      expert, one-of-a-kind dynamic speaker and humorist Tonya Zavasta will
      be speaking in Portland on Saturday August 30. Tonya is the author of
      the books Quantum Eating, Beautiful On Raw: UnCooked Creations and
      Your Right to Be Beautiful: Miracle of Raw Foods, named a finalist
      for 2004 Health Book of the Year Award.

      Event details and cost will be provided when available.
      http://rawfood.meetup.com/206

      For more information you can visit Tony's website at
      www.beautifulonraw.com.

      Don't miss out! Mark your calendars!
    • Sally
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2008
        Some additional details for the Tonya Zavasta event:

        Cost is $20 pre-registered ($25 at the door).

        Sat. 8/30 2 - 4 pm (doors open at 1:30)
        Location is People's Food Co-op on SE 21st.

        For information or to pre-register, email Sally Hilger at
        rawpdx@... or call 503-477-6727.

        You can also pre-register via The Portland Raw & Living Food Group
        (membership is free) at www.rawfood.meetup.com/206.

        --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "rcchowning" <rcchowning@...>