Re: [RE][RawPortland] Taking orders for almonds

  • Nora Lenz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2008

      It seems to me that we were able to get 10 pounds in one of those $9 flat rate boxes.  This year we have the larger boxes that cost $13, and I'm thinking they will hold 15 pounds.  If I get enough orders in Portland to justify making a trip, I may do that too.
      Nora

      Nora,
      Do you have an idea of how much it will cost to ship?

      Thanks,
      Tanya

      .