Living Raw in Portland Meetup Group

  • brion.oliver
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2008
      Hello again!

      I'd also like to invite you to Living Raw in Portland, a group at Meetup.com I have recently started that is organized around the raw foods lifestyle.  If you want to give us a look-see and see if we're your kind of peeps, you can find us at http://wellness.meetup.com/304/

      Here's the basic group blurb:

      Living Raw is the activity of engaging in life fully, openly, inspirationally, and zestfully!

      In the pursuit of Living Raw in Portland together, we will promote and support raw and living foods and nutrition, spirituality, connectivity with nature, the eight-fold path of yoga, dance, music, by contributing in tangible ways to our many overlapping communities, and by growing our communal inspirations as our membership grows.

      In so doing, we shall inspire not only those around us, but also ourselves.

      Join us in Living Raw!

      Be most well!

      -Brion