Re: Cleansing

  • vegnraw
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
      --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "vegnraw" <vegnraw@...> wrote:

      > Please feel free to contact me by phone at 503-227-4127 if you want
      > the items I posted. Thanks!

      I wanted to post a couple more items i'm selling in addition to the
      ones listed previously for parasite cleansing.

      I also want to sell 8oz of organic mesquite meal that I purchased from
      living tree community, and about 4oz of maca. I also have nutmeg and
      cinnamon sticks that I would give away for free.