Re: Where Do You Like to Shop?

  • Omnia Halhoul
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2008

      Whole Foods in Bridgeport, has a very nice selection of Raw options, right off of the produce aisle.   Things I could not find at any of the other places listed.  They have numerous book and cookbooks on Raw, and they even have a Raw Bar where you can buy fresh prepared raw foods.  Recently they had veggie pasta with sundried marinara, and numerous salads etc.

      --
      ~Omnia