Felida Permie Internship

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 7:53 AM
      Meadows Tilth Urban Farm has started it's first satellite permie garden out on Seward Road in Felida (Vancouver).  For those who know Fruit Valley Road go north and the main road zigzags into Seward Road.  Near the new "McMansion horse properties" is an old farm house.

      On the 11 acres with the old farmer and farm house is our 25' by 30' garden plot.  After a few visits parsnips, a maple tree, jicama, bamboo, grapes,  flowers and a pond have been sheet mulched in.  Lots more to come but since the trees are small and we are in the middle of a huge (5 acre) field regular watering will be needed.

      Since I consider watering the key to any new garden it is a lot of responsibility but it is okay to mess up and learn. Intern will learn the art of watering for plant hardiness, survival of stress and for optimal health.

      Minimum age is 8 and no one over 150 will be considered for this internship, sorry.

      Usual organic/biodynamic/permie gardening benefits without the large entrance fee.

      For more information inquire within.....LOL

      Bill Milmoe
      Meadows Tilth Urban Farm
      360 695 4482