New Fruit - Autumn Olive, health support, structured creativity

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2008
      Autumn Olive is a small tree, large shrub that produces a Goumi like fruit in the fall.  Starts can be purchased from One Green World, Raintree Nursery and soon from me (Meadows Tilth Urban Farm).

      Tree ripened fruit is deep red in color and about the size of a small raisin.  The taste is distinctive, sour/sweet so I use in place of lemon or cranberry in recipes. The seeds are large and valuable so I mostly juice the Autumn Olives.

      Three or more people will receive packets of 10 fruit this fall the packets will go to the first 3 responders by phone or email.   Please respond with your mailing address so I can mail them to you in September/October 2008.

      I recommend you eat the fruit carefully so as not to damage the seed and then plant it.  The seeds may take as long as 18 months to germinate so be patient and do label the place you plant them.

      The fruit will also be available for sale in the fall and who knows how high or low the market price will be this Autumn?!  The mystery and joy of farming...

      I have a 1/4 cup of last years crop in my freezer and will give 3 seeds free to anyone who takes a dance lesson, piano lesson, yoga session, or math/science tutoring session from me, while my supply lasts and please mention this email offer.  Thank you.  It is helpful to me and my clients to have common interests and to support each other in many ways so I want to enrich my life with a few new wonderful people.  I have limited time per day but if you are patient we can work out a convenient time and location.  Playing music, social or competitive dancing, learning about and realizing more of our human potential or understanding the universe all can enhance our life experience.

      Thank you all so very much.

      Bill Milmoe
      360 695 4482
      Meadows Tilth Urban Farm
      http://7.wmilmoe.com/meadowstilthurbanfarm
    • younger Gene
      Message 2 of 2 , May 28, 2008

        HEY BILL MILMOE

        YOU GET 1440 MINUTES PER DAY JUST LIKE ME, THE MONKEYS AND GIRAFFES!

        SO...GET OFF OF IT...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....YOUR TIME IS UNLIMITED....

        EINSTIN SAID.....TIME IS EXPANDABLE, FOLDABLE AND BENDABLE JUST LIKE LIGHT1

        say to yourself right now.

        God is agebirthless and deathless.

        God lives within time and above and beyond time.

        I, BillMilmoe, (speak your name)  am one with God, this infinite power.

        What's true of God is true of me....

        I live both within and outside of time.

        Just as there are plenty of acorns on an oak and it only takes one to make a tree and one tree to make a forrest,

        These is plenty  of time for me to do all the things I enjoy and am called to do for my well being, joy and for the planet to which I am connected, one with and a part of.....

        Just as there are more stars in the sky that one can count... there is plenty of time.

        I  GIVE THaNKS THAT I HAVE PLENTY OF TIME FOR MYSELF, MY FRIENDS, MY LIFE'S CALLINGS..

        I release these thoughts into infinite MIND where all perfect creative work is already accomplished.

        Thanks for reminding me of the expandablity of time.

        Stop and enjoy the day!
        IN Clarity

        GENE YOUNGER

        To: wmilmoe@...