Re: [RawPortland] Sun dried tomatoes and manna bread questions

  • Sue Nackoney
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2004
      We get our sundried tomatoes from Sunorganic Farms,
      you can even shop online for them, tho I don't have
      the link.

      It is my understanding that Manna bread made by
      Nature's Gate (the one sold in stores) is not raw on
      the outside but some think it is raw on the inside.
      Where the outside meets the inside I don't know... :)
      I try to check in with myself about how something
      makes my body feel.

      Sue