cleansing advice???

  • Tanya
    Message 1 of 6 , May 21, 2008
      Hello,
      I am wondering if anyone out there has any experience with/advice/or
      recommendations for using either Colonix or OxyPowder? It would be
      nice to have some feedback from people that have used either or both
      products so that I could make an informed choice! (I hate to go merely
      by price) Thanks so much for your help!

      Tanya
    • Margie
      Message 2 of 6 , May 21, 2008

        Hi,

        I used Homozon after reading 'Flood Your Body With Oxygen.' Quite effective. Here's where to purchase: http://www.oxygenamerica.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=475

        I also use Dr. Miller's Holy Tea. Hope this helps!

        Margie

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2008
          > Hi All,

          I've been getting more and more raw over the last month or so, and am
          loving it. Currently, I shop at New Seasons (at Seven Corners), and I
          was wondering if you all had any places you like even better for
          organic produce.

          Thanks.
          Sue
        • younger Gene
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 2, 2008
            HELLO SUE,

            I too like New Seasons.

            And there are some things that you will find at Peoples Coop that New Seasons does not carry.

            For instance Peoples has a very good supply of wheat grass berries and other things for growing sprouts.

            See you soon,

            GENE YOUNGER

            To: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
            From: crunchy@...
            Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 12:28:03 -0700
            Subject: [RawPortland] Where Do You Like to Shop?

            > Hi All,

            I've been getting more and more raw over the last month or so, and am
            loving it. Currently, I shop at New Seasons (at Seven Corners), and I
            was wondering if you all had any places you like even better for
            organic produce.

            Thanks.
            Sue

          • Mike Snyder
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 2, 2008
              Hi Sue,

              There are many great places to shop in Portland. Some of my favorites are:

              The Portland Farmers markets on Saturday, Wednesday, and Thursday
              http://www.portlandfarmersmarket.org

              I like the People's Co-Op Farmer's Market, it is every Wednesday afternoon from 2 to 7pm.

              I like the co-ops, Food Front in NW, and Alberta St. co-op in NE

              Limbo has a great selection of organic produce, they also have "The Wall of Herbs" where you can find just about any spice or blend of tea you can think of. Limbo is on SE 39th, one block south of Holgate.

              Take care,

              Mike Snyder
              http://www.TheRawDiet.com

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 2, 2008

                Whole Foods in Bridgeport, has a very nice selection of Raw options, right off of the produce aisle.   Things I could not find at any of the other places listed.  They have numerous book and cookbooks on Raw, and they even have a Raw Bar where you can buy fresh prepared raw foods.  Recently they had veggie pasta with sundried marinara, and numerous salads etc.

                --
                ~Omnia