Re: [RawPortland] Cleansing

  • Kristin Odegaard
    Message 1 of 4 , May 16, 2008
      Hi I am finishing a raw cleanse in Hawaii and plan to
      continue with juices when I get back. If you still
      need to get it off your hands by then, I would gladly
      use it. Have you tried it with carrot juice? Perhaps
      that might make the process easier.
      --- vegnraw <vegnraw@...> wrote:

      > I recently purchased Health Force Nutritionals
      > Intestinal Movement
      > Formula to use during my parasite cleansing and I
      > can't stomach it. It
      > has awesome ingredients and I wish I could deal with
      > the taste. I've
      > only used one serving(2 Tablespoons) and I am hoping
      > to pass it on to
      > someone that will gladly use it. I will give it away
      > for free when you
      > pickup, which is a pretty sweet deal. I'm in NW
      > Portland.

    • vegnraw
      Message 2 of 4 , May 20, 2008
        Please feel free to contact me by phone at 503-227-4127 if you want
        the items I posted. Thanks!
      • vegnraw
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
          --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "vegnraw" <vegnraw@...> wrote:

          > Please feel free to contact me by phone at 503-227-4127 if you want
          > the items I posted. Thanks!

          I wanted to post a couple more items i'm selling in addition to the
          ones listed previously for parasite cleansing.

          I also want to sell 8oz of organic mesquite meal that I purchased from
          living tree community, and about 4oz of maca. I also have nutmeg and
          cinnamon sticks that I would give away for free.