Cleansing

  • vegnraw
    Message 1 of 4 , May 15 10:58 PM
      I recently purchased Health Force Nutritionals Intestinal Movement
      Formula to use during my parasite cleansing and I can't stomach it. It
      has awesome ingredients and I wish I could deal with the taste. I've
      only used one serving(2 Tablespoons) and I am hoping to pass it on to
      someone that will gladly use it. I will give it away for free when you
      pickup, which is a pretty sweet deal. I'm in NW Portland.
    • Kristin Odegaard
      Message 2 of 4 , May 16 9:47 AM
        Hi I am finishing a raw cleanse in Hawaii and plan to
        continue with juices when I get back. If you still
        need to get it off your hands by then, I would gladly
        use it. Have you tried it with carrot juice? Perhaps
        that might make the process easier.
        --- vegnraw <vegnraw@...> wrote:

        > I recently purchased Health Force Nutritionals
        > Intestinal Movement
        > Formula to use during my parasite cleansing and I
        > can't stomach it. It
        > has awesome ingredients and I wish I could deal with
        > the taste. I've
        > only used one serving(2 Tablespoons) and I am hoping
        > to pass it on to
        > someone that will gladly use it. I will give it away
        > for free when you
        > pickup, which is a pretty sweet deal. I'm in NW
        > Portland.

      • vegnraw
        Message 3 of 4 , May 20 10:49 PM
          Please feel free to contact me by phone at 503-227-4127 if you want
          the items I posted. Thanks!
        • vegnraw
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
            --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "vegnraw" <vegnraw@...> wrote:

            > Please feel free to contact me by phone at 503-227-4127 if you want
            > the items I posted. Thanks!

            I wanted to post a couple more items i'm selling in addition to the
            ones listed previously for parasite cleansing.

            I also want to sell 8oz of organic mesquite meal that I purchased from
            living tree community, and about 4oz of maca. I also have nutmeg and
            cinnamon sticks that I would give away for free.