Ionized Water

  • Pamela Melcher
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2008
      Dear Friends,

      I have just learned about something that i believe is of great value to our health, and i want you to know about it, too.

      It is ionized water.

      It is alkaline, so it supports our body's ability to remain alkalized, which is so important for our health.

      It is rich in antioxidants and also in stable oxygen.

      Ionization results in smaller molecular clusters of water which are negatively charged, hydrating the body better.

      Our need for water is second only to our need for air. So this is an amazing way to support our health.

      Ionways, one company which makes water ionizers, is also a home business opportunity.

      If you would like more information, you can go to www.ionways.com/pamela

      Please feel free to call if you have questions.

      Pamela Melcher
      503-946-8048
      lifegivingwater4all@...

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
    • Gabrielle
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2008
        That's right, he hasn't been to Portland since the demise of the
        International Raw and Living Foods Festival, but he'll be here May 12
        for an over the top 6 course meal, talk and party with the head chef
        from his restaurant in Santa Monica as a benefit for the 2008 Raw and
        Living Spirit Retreat in Molalla. We have limited space at First
        Congregational Church in Broadway reserved for this event. Online
        registration info is at www.rawandlivingspirit.org