Re: [RawPortland] Raw Foods Festival this year?

  • Anna Long
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26, 2008
      Hello, everyone, and thanks for all the info about the
      festival and the retreat! I'm sorry that I missed the
      festival when it was operating, but the retreat sounds
      great! I don't think my Portland trip this year will
      allow me enough time to enjoy the retreat, but it's
      now on my "radar" for future years.

      I hope you all don't mind if I stay on this list to
      receive your event notices and raw food discussion.
      We have a small group of raw food enthusiasts here in
      the Triangle, but it appears yours in Portland is much
      larger. Nice to hear what other communities are
      doing!

      Thanks again,
      Anna