Unshelled organic Mac nuts

  • Nora Lenz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2008
      Hi everyone,
      I have UNSHELLED organic Macadamia nuts for sale. They yield about 50% of their gross weight in
      edible food so at $7/lb they are still cheaper than the stale, conventional shelled nuts sold at
      Whole Foods. Macadamia nuts cannot be opened with a regular nutcracker but a towel and a hammer on
      any hard surface works great. If you want your nuts as fresh as possible, sweet and pearly white,
      and don't mind a little extra work, this is the way to go. They will keep indefinitely in
      refrigeration.

      I have created a new database on the Yahoo home page so please go in and enter your info if you'd
      like to order. They are available for shipping or pick up anytime starting tomorrow. Please let me
      know if you have any questions about the nuts or using the databases.

      Also, I will be ordering Kwadrawi dates tomorrow and will probably not be ordering again. I have
      decreased the price to $7/lb. If you'd like some, make sure your order is in the database by 9:00
      tomorrow (Tuesday) morning.

      Thank you!
      Nora