Re: [RawPortland] Re: Raw Meat Diet for Pets???

  • Ariel Rose
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 20, 2008
      Hi All,

      I invite you to submit any info or ask any questions at my new blog:

      www.rawdoggie.com

      We need more good information about raw food for dogs, and it is more necessary than ever. Our pooches and kitties are being exposed to toxic pet foods, even those considered "natural". Many of these foods contain synthetic supplementation, almost all of which is now manufactured in China. Anyway, check it out and send any info that you have.

      Ariel

      www.doctorariel.blogspot.com
      www.bodyblisscleanse.com

      Mike Snyder <mike@...> wrote:
      There is a company on E. Burnside that you may want to check out, I have not been there but I saw an ad recently...

      http://www.MeatForC atsAndDogs. com

      2205 E Burnside
      Portland, OR 97214 503.236.6971

      meat proudly supports and supplies the raw food diet for dogs and cats. Haven't heard or tried the raw diet before? We will walk you through each step of the way to help integrate raw meat into your pet's diet.

      Talk soon,

      Mike