Sun dried tomatoes and manna bread questions

  • jandquinn
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2004
      Where can I buy sun dried tomaotes and be sure they are raw and not
      packed with a bunch of preservatives?

      Also, does anyone know if Manna bread is raw? It says it's sprouted
      and heated at low temperatures but it doesn't say it's raw.

      Thanks!
      ~J
    • Sue Nackoney
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2004
        We get our sundried tomatoes from Sunorganic Farms,
        you can even shop online for them, tho I don't have
        the link.

        It is my understanding that Manna bread made by
        Nature's Gate (the one sold in stores) is not raw on
        the outside but some think it is raw on the inside.
        Where the outside meets the inside I don't know... :)
        I try to check in with myself about how something
        makes my body feel.

        Sue