Second Macadamia Shipment in

  • Nora Lenz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2008
      Hi All,
      I received the second shipment of macadamias today, and not all of them are spoken for. If you'd
      like to pick up your order this weekend or have them shipped to you tomorrow, please contact me via
      email. First come, first served. The farmer is going to be out of town next week so the next
      shipment will be two weeks from today.
      Best wishes,
      Nora