VITA MIX BLENDER QUESTION

  • eyeguy927
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2008
      Does anyone know anything about at Vita-Mix Blender model VM 0100?

      I am looking to buy a used blender and know one of this model which the
      seller says was used in a juice bar for 1 1/2 years.

      He says that it only has a 'hi-lo' and an 'on-off' switch.

      It does not have a container either and he wants a minumum of $100.

      This seems to me to be a rather old model.

      Will you illuminate me about this so I that spend my resources wisely
      and get what I need.

      I plan to use it to make green smoothies and other Raw Food Gourmet
      dishes.

      Thanks

      Gene Younger
      Orchards