Re:Raw Food Potluck in Orchards, Wa

  • eyeguy927
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 5, 2008
      Re:Raw Food Potluck in Orchards, Wa

      Interest is building as word gets around about the Raw Food Potluck
      in Orchards.

      I recall a song we used to sing at Youth Camps. PASS IT ON by Kurt
      Kaiser.
      I take liberty here and change a COUPLE OF words to make it fit Raw
      Food Potluck in Orchards, WA.

      "It only takes a spark to get a fire going,
      And soon all those around can warm up in its glowing;
      That's how it is with RAW FOOD (God's Love)
      Once you've experienced it,
      Your spread the love to everyone
      You want to pass it on.

      If Sunday doesn't work, how about Saturday afternoon at around 5PM?
      That way we could invite Thomas and Gabrielle Chavez to visit and
      share sometimes.

      So please let others know and soon we will meet and see each others
      shining faces and share from the heart about our expereinces,
      strength and hopes about life with Raw Food, just like Victoria
      Botenko has said.

      Gene Younger
      Vancouver, WA