Amazing youtube video of Jaime of the Date People!!! and partnership sponsor question

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2008
      hello All:

      here is the url

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIVDGcW6V2E

      Interesting "no bones no blood" song as music to accompany the video.

      Many of us buy our dates from Jaime so it is especially fun to see the hard work involved and the effort!

      August 26-29, 2008 is the 3rd annual Raw and Living Spirit Retreat in the Oregon forest of Mollala OR.  We are opening registration in June and we are looking to partner with Raw friendly businesses to promote our event.

      Please check out our excellent lineup of Gourmet chefs, speakers and doctors that you will be with for the Tuesday through Friday event.

      http://www.rawandlivingspirit.org/

      If you are interested in helping us as a sponsor or co:sponsor please email me offlist.

      Thank you and bless you.

      Bill
      360 695 4482
      http://7.wmilmoe.com/meadowstilthurbanfarm