Re: [Rawschool] Live Q&A tonight

  • Nora Lenz
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2008
      Hi All,
      Lisa Torres is coordinating a 30-day raw challenge during which she offers recipes, menus, coaching
      and guidance for those wishing to try raw food for 30 days. It starts tomorrow and she and I will
      be kicking it off tonight by hosting an hour-long call-in Q&A to answer questions from the
      participants. I'm not well versed on the details of registration and participation but there should
      be instructions and info at the site, which I have linked below. Feel free to join us, it starts at
      9pm Eastern (6pm Seattle time). I'm not sure if non-participants will be able to ask questions but
      you'll definitely be able to listen in. Be sure to get there a little early in case you have to
      register. Here's the link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rawtalkradio.

      Best wishes,
      Nora