Re: [RawPortland] Raw Food Potluck in Orchards, Wa

  • Amy Lovelace
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2008
      I also live in Vancouver, just a few mins from the YMCA.  Not sure what kind of group you want to start up, We are not eating raw at this time, just started with some green smoothies and am trying to learn as much as I can.

      Amy

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2008
        WOW... how cool to hear of local Raw interest (am in Vancouver). Can't
        attend Thomas/Gabrielle's Sunday gathering due to another Sunday eve.
        commitment... which would also preclude, for me, a Sunday Raw potluck
        here....

        Hope to stay "in the loop," however, and grow the Raw community here
        on the "North side" of the river....
        peace,
        chris

        Chris Keinath
        Vancouver, WA
      • eyeguy927
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 5, 2008
          Re:Raw Food Potluck in Orchards, Wa

          Interest is building as word gets around about the Raw Food Potluck
          in Orchards.

          I recall a song we used to sing at Youth Camps. PASS IT ON by Kurt
          Kaiser.
          I take liberty here and change a COUPLE OF words to make it fit Raw
          Food Potluck in Orchards, WA.

          "It only takes a spark to get a fire going,
          And soon all those around can warm up in its glowing;
          That's how it is with RAW FOOD (God's Love)
          Once you've experienced it,
          Your spread the love to everyone
          You want to pass it on.

          If Sunday doesn't work, how about Saturday afternoon at around 5PM?
          That way we could invite Thomas and Gabrielle Chavez to visit and
          share sometimes.

          So please let others know and soon we will meet and see each others
          shining faces and share from the heart about our expereinces,
          strength and hopes about life with Raw Food, just like Victoria
          Botenko has said.

          Gene Younger
          Vancouver, WA