Fresh organic Khadrawi dates

  • Nora Lenz
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2008
      Hi All,
      I will have some very moist and sweet Khadrawi dates for sale within the next week. If you've never
      tried Khadrawis before, they are about half the size of the large Medjools, a bit like the Honey
      variety but darker, meatier and moister with a tender, thin skin. Medjools have been running $8 for
      conventional and $10 for organic in the stores and they have not been fresh. If there is enough
      interest to justify buying a large quantity, I can sell these certified organic Khadrawis for $8/lb.
      (For Seattleites: If anyone wants to try them first, just email me and I'll leave a sample out for
      you. I may be making a trip to Lam's in Chinatown over the weekend so I could bring samples with me
      if that's more convenient.) I'll go ahead and set up a database so if you want to place an order
      please add your info there. Thank you!

      Best wishes,
      Nora