macadamia nut payment

  • Tanya Petrich
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2008
      Hi Nora,
      When do you want payment for the macadamia nuts? i.e. pay pal right away? I placed my order on the database, but want to be sure to pay you so that my order is confirmed.

      Thanks,
      Tanya
    • Nora Lenz
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2008

        Hi Tanya,
        Thanks for asking.  I just posted on the list regarding the delay so there's no need to pay right away.  I will announce on the list when payment is needed.  Thanks again!
        Nora

        _._,___