Reminder- Raw vegan potluck this Wed.

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2004
      Hi folks,

      I would like to invite you over for a potluck! My roomates and I
      are hosting a raw vegan potluck this Wednesday, May 12, between 6:30
      and 9:00 pm. (Please make sure all the ingredients are 100% raw vegan
      foods and list the ingredients so we can put it next to your dish.) A
      green salad or fruit salad is always welcome.

      The address is 50 SE 62nd Ave., the house is one block south of E.
      Burnside. For more info e-mail or call me at 503-234-2435.

      Hi J,

      > --- jandquinn wrote:
      > Anybody have information on fasting?

      I posted a reply to you on the rawportland.org forum, a good article
      is
      http://www.nwnclinic.com/juice.htm
      "Flowers Under the Snow, Some Thoughts on Fasting"
      By Dr. Steven A. Bailey, ND of the Northwest Naturopathic Clinic in
      Northwest Portland.

      Have a great day!

      Mike