[RE][RawPortland] Re: [RawWashington] Macadamia nuts database PS

  • Tanya Petrich
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2008
      Nora,
      Thanks again for doing this! Is there a date by which we need to place our order? I didn't see a deadline on the table...
      Thanks,
      Tanya

      Subject : [RawPortland] Re: [RawWashington] Macadamia nuts database PS

      Date : Sun, 23 Mar 2008 13:50:35 -0700

      From : "Nora Lenz" <nmlenz@...>

      To : <RawWashington@yahoogroups.com>, <RawPortland@yahoogroups.com>, <Rawschool@yahoogroups.com>

      I forgot one step -- you have to click on the name of the table (in this case "Macadamia Nuts", which shows up in purple) then you click on "add record" and add your info. Btw it's fine if you don't want to list your phone number. It just gives me another option for contacting you if I need to. I do need your email. Thanks!

      Nora